**********************************************
**********************************************
Our Family's Journey Through Autism And The Untold Beauty Of It. Megan is an amazing child with autism through her we have learned the beauty of autism.
**********************************************
**********************************************

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Megan is So Cute

Just wanted share this cute moment with Megan.

I have to tell you all something so cute and kind of funny.......LBMO....already. As most of you our youngest daughter Megan has autism, now Megan is getting really good at reading! So we were at burger king on Friday and Megan and I were sitting at the table waiting for Jason to bring our dinner, when she starts looking at the menu board, so she turns to me and says fish sticks???!! I say yes fish sticks good reading! Megan says fish sticks with a puzzled look on her face, the it dawns on me how strange this probably is to her, she knows what a fish is and she knows what a stick is but a fish stick.....ROTFLMBO!! She must think we are the weirdest people for wanting to eat fish sticks....LOL! So this morning while I was stamping she was coloring beside me and she draws fish sticks, fish that look like sticks.......SO CUTE!! and kind of funny!.....LMBO! Just had to share!

I hope to be posting another chapter in the next few days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that when my daughter (also with Autism) was young I asked her to get me the yardstick. She disappeared....next thing I know she brought me a stick from the yard! Ours is a strange language to someone with autism.

May 27, 2007 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hey, ours is a strange language even to us sometimes. It sure makes you look at things differently when you look through their eyes.

May 28, 2007 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

Our children teach us so much that we otherwise wouldnt give a second thought to.

July 30, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home