**********************************************
**********************************************
Our Family's Journey Through Autism And The Untold Beauty Of It. Megan is an amazing child with autism through her we have learned the beauty of autism.
**********************************************
**********************************************

Saturday, March 31, 2007

April is Autism Awareness Month!

But most of you probably already know that, in honor of that we have created a slide show to give you a peek into the "Beauty Of Autism" This is our wish for our daughter Megan, and many other children affected with a form Autism.

Go check out Gina k's site she has released her Autism Stamps and $8.00 from every purchase goes to Autism speaks! Here is the link to Gina's site! Gina K

I hope you enjoy our slide show!

Stay tuned for the next chapter in The Beauty Of Autism, Where do we go from here?

6 Comments:

Blogger Alli said...

Kelly, I just came across your blog and it is beautiful. I have a son with apraxia and ADHD, so I understand every work that you have said about your older daughter.
I wouldn't change a hair on his head, but my goodness he can wear you out.
Thank you for the gift of sharing your children with us.

April 1, 2007 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, your daughter is beautiful and I love how her face just lights up. I worked with children with autism for several years and have a special place in my heart for these children and their families. She is precious and don't you love it when a song says just how you feel.

I love your blog and your artwork. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

April 2, 2007 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Kelly,
I just came across this blog. I must say, I know very little about autism. I am very glad that you are sharing your experience with us. I can see that God has been leading you on this incredible journey. You are blessed with a great positive attitude and I know that will make a huge difference in many lives.
Thank you!

April 3, 2007 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Kelly, I sit here a comment to you through tears because your story has touched me. I read every word on this page about your "adventures" in "Awe"tism. I have a nephew that has it and I see first hand what his parents have been through and it's not an easy job. On March 11. 2006 I delivered twins and both are special needs babies and I thought I would NEVER be able to handle it. But through reading your posts I see why God chose me to be their Mother. I'm so happy you have found someone to love you and those beautiful daughters of yours. I already purchased the Gina K stamp set and for no other reason then I wanted to help. I look forward to reading more of your journey through life. I will also look forward to seeing what you make with your stamps on SCS. Have a great Easter.
Tracy aka kydalo

April 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

That was just an incredible slide show. I have a friend who's son is autistic. I don't know much about autism, but I do know that you are a strong woman who loves her children and would have nothing but the best for them. God bless you and keep you.

Mary

April 21, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home